|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Dun Laoghaire Marina Co Dublin Ireland
Unique design open daysailer with high specification. Sit in cockpit which is perfect for safe sailing, and all the systems to allow easy single handed sailing if needed. Boat delivered new in 2020 will loads of extras. Sails: stacking mainsail with lazy jack bag, furling Jib, gennaker with retractable pole. The engine is a retracting electric drive. Keel lifts to allow boat sit on trailer and easily be towed. Mast can be stepped/I stepped by hand giving complete freedom to launch anywhere.
Flexiteak decks added to the rear and cockpit sole.
Sails beautifully with the sporty lines, but the rig design ensures that it doesn’t get overpowered easily - a great easy and fun daysailer.
Also comes with custom trailer including mast supports.
Afloat Dun Laoghaire marina and ready to go.
- E- motor 1.5 kW with retrievable motor system and 60aH lithium battery
- Cockpit Table
- Gennaker + system
- Lower hatch cabin & Upper hatch cabin with locks
- Lazy jack system
- Antifouled April
- Custom Trailer
HULL AND DECK
• Hull and deck in RAL 9010, pure white.
• Special anti-skid finishing on deck, hatches and benches
• 2 cockpit lockers
• 2 lockers for fenders and ropes
• Lift keel or with epoxy shaft and led bulb
• Epoxy rudder with tiller and tiller extension
RIG AND SAILS
• Mast and boom Selden aluminum
• Boom with two built-in single line reefs and 1:4 outhaul
• Fully battened mainsail 14 m2 Dacron with square top.
• Jib 8 m2 Dacron with Selden furler
• Standing and running rigging
• Boom topping lift
• Gennaker halyard
• Windex 15
• Selden blocks and cleats
• Eye swivels for jib, travelers for jib, cars with pinstop
• Deck swivel with ratchet block for mainsheet
• Kicker 8:1
• Tackle for jib halyard 4:1
• Stainless steel 316 chain plates and rudder fittings
• 4 Fenders
• 4 Mooring ropes
• 10 m charging cable
• Hatch in front for battery and battery charger
• Net in front
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||22'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Lifting Keel|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.